Navodaya Vidyalaya Mock Test For Class 9
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is one of the best educational institutes of India and the JNV authority conducts the entrance exam to give admission to the exceptional students for class 9th.
To Prepare for the Navodaya Vidyalaya, the students are required to practice a lot of questions as per the exam pattern and syllabus. Therefore, our subject experts have prepared the Navodaya Mock Test For Class 9.
This study material is for free of cost and any student can attempt this online.
About Navodaya Vidyalaya Mock Test For Class 9
In the Navodaya entrance exam, the questions are asked from Hindi, English, Maths Science subjects and each of them has different marking weightage.
|Navodaya Mock Test Pattern|
|S. No.||Subjects||Marks Distribution|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Note:- The distributions of marks for the JVN mock tests are based on the actual entrance exam pattern of Navodaya Vidyalaya.|
Exam Details of Navodaya Selection Test 2023
The expected exam date of JNV Class 9th for the year 2023 is in the month of April. This year (2022), nearly 15 lakh students appeared for the JNVST.
|Navodaya Selection Exam Details for Class 9|
|Name of the exam||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2022-23|
|Type of exam||National Level Selection/Entrance Exam/Admission Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Affiliation by||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|For Class||Class 9|
|Mode of examination||Written exam in Offline mode|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of examination||English/Hindi|
|JNV Official Website||www.navodaya.gov.in|
Test is taken for a total of 100 marks in the objective type paper. Hence, our subject experts have followed the same.
They have prepared the Navodaya Mock Test For Class 9 in Objective types format where each question has been assigned 1 mark.
There is no negative marking in Navodaya Mock Test 2022 Class 9 prepared by Selfstudys subject matter experts.
By attempting these online JVN mock tests of 9th class, students can boost their preparation level. They can treat this online test as Daily Navodaya Quizzes.
Here is the online mock test dashboard of Selfstudys
Note:- To develop the Navodaya Mock Test For Class 9, we have analysed the previous year question papers of Navodaya Vidyalaya exam as well as their syllabus and exam pattern.
JNVST Class 9 Cut Off Marks 2022
Based on the Category of the students and cut-off marks set by the NVS authority, the cut-offs are prepared. Below table represents the JNVST Class 9 Cut Off Marks of 2022.
|Category of the Candidates||Cut-off Marks (Expected)|
|General||71 marks to 76 marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||69 marks to 70 marks|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||60 marks to 68 marks|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||52 marks to 59 marks|
Class 9 Cut off 2019
|Category||Expected Cut off|
The JNV selection test competition level is on another level, check the below image to know the number of selected candidates region wise for the test 2022.
JNVST 9th Class Exam Pattern
Since the exam and mock tests are based on the exam pattern of JNVST Class 9th, it is important for all candidates to be thorough with them.
- The Navodaya exam is held for 2 hours 30 minutes where 100 questions are given for the maximum of 100 marks.
- The mode of examination is offline in pen paper method.
- The medium of JNVST Class 9th exam is Hindi/English.
- Extra 30 minutes can be avail by the Students belonging to Divyang category.
- The question paper pattern is objective so students will have to give their response in the OMR sheet.
- During the JNVST Class 9 admission test only Black/Blue ballpoint pens are allowed to use.
Advantages Of Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9 Mock Test
Students may feel stuck at various stages while preparing for the JNVST examination. But, solving the Mock tests can help them to handle the confusions about their preparation.
Apart from this there are more Advantages Of Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9 Mock Test:
- Test ensures candidates have prepared well or not.
- The instant feedback on the preparation allows students to work on their weak areas.
- Revision becomes much easier by attempting the Navodaya Mock Test 2022 Class 9.
Why is Selfstudys Navodaya Mock Test For Class 9 Important?
A better practice can lead a student to score better marks in the examination. Therefore Selfstudys subject expert team has prepared the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Mock Test For Class 9.
This JNVST mock tests are important because of the following reasons:-
- It allows the students to take the real exam experience before appearing in the JNVST exam.
- Mock tests are prepared with the aim to help students to practice the questions.
- It allows students to make mistakes and improve them before giving the actual exam. Doing so allows students to perform better in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance test.
- Navodaya Practice Set PDF aid the candidates to be well versed with the time to attempt the test.
- It gives the candidates genuine feedback on how well they are preparing for their JNVST exam.
How to Crack the Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam
The exam can be easily cracked if you are well aware of syllabus, exam pattern, and time required to answer the whole question papers, that is why we have prepared the Navodaya Mock Test For Class 9.
To prepare for the navodaya vidyalaya Class 9 test, candidates are required to do the following things:-
- Pay attention to your current class 8 syllabus and make sure you have a good grip on Hindi, English, Maths, Science.
- Refer to some reasoning books to practice Mental ability questions as it will help you sharpen your mind/thinking capacity.
- Attempt JNV mock test For Class 9 to practice lots of questions.
- Keep revising the topics you studied and solve questions based on them.
- Learn how to manage time by solving Previous year questions and Navodaya Mock Test In Hindi/English.
- Prepare well and be confident on the exam day to perform better. JNV Selection Mock Test can help you so start the test now.
FAQs, on Navodaya Vidyalaya Mock Test
Ques 1:- What is the medium of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9 exam?
Ans:- The medium of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9 exam is English/Hindi.
Ques 2:- How many questions are asked in the Navodaya exam class 9?
Ans:- A total of 100 MCQ questions are asked in the Navodaya exam class 9 for 1 mark each.
Ques 3:- Where can I give Navodaya Mock Test In Hindi?
Ans:- Selfstudys provides the Navodaya Mock Test In Hindi, you can give the JNV Selection Mock Test for class 9 for free.
Ques 4:- Is Navodaya exam tough for class 9th?
Ans:- Navodaya exam is not tough but it is high in competition. Mathematics and Reasoning topics need immense practice so pay attention to them to be able to crack the exam.
Ques 5:- Is there negative marking in Navodaya exam of class 9th?
Ans:- No, there is no negative marking in Navodaya exam of class 9th.